XAT 2023 registration has been started on August 10 and the institute will accept the exam form till November 20, 2022. All of you must be aware of the fact that filling up the XAT application form is mandatory for every aspirant who wishes to appear in the XAT exam. In 2023, serval changes have been introduced by the XLRI conducting body of XAT. The exam form fee has been increased to 2000/- from 1800/- last year. Here you'll find all the details you need to know before you proceed forward with the exam form. Also before you began the process of filling up the application form make sure you have complete knowledge about the XAT Exam date, exam patterns and Syllabus.
Important Points to Remember
Below are some important points for candidates before they start filling up their exam forms.
- Make sure to keep safe, secure, and accessible your mobile number and email used during the exam registration. The candidate will get all information and updates on their mail and number. So provide only authentic information.
- All the students have been advised to use updated mobile numbers and email.
- Check your internet connection and keep ready your net baking/card/UPI details for smooth fee payment.
- Use personal email instead of using parent or friends' mail.
- Make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org as a trusted source or check your spam mail folder and mark email@example.com address mail as not spam.
- Download and read the XAT information bulletin before you began the registration process.
- Be ready with all the mandatory documents, like photos, signatures, and educational certificates.
- All aspirants are advised to read the XAT exam pattern and XAT syllabus before applying for the exam.
- Applicants can complete the payments by using Card (credit/debit), net baking, IMPS, or mobile wallets.
- While payment is in the process do not press the back button or close the window. It will automatically reflect in the web browser.
- Only an exam form with successful payment will be considered as a submitted form. So make sure the successful transaction on the exam fee and receive an e-generate receipt of the payment.
- Double-check all the information submitted by you before submitting the form to avoid any errors.
- Make sure the internet connection is stable and use the updated web browser ( Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox Preferred).
Steps for XAT 2023 Registration
- Step-1 : Open the web browser and visit "www.xatonline.in".
- Step-2 : Now click on "Register".
- Step-3 : Enter some personal details such as email, name, contact details and set password.
- Step-4 : Candidate will receieve a email confirmation mail.
- Step-5 : Click on verify my account.
- Step-6 : You'll receieve a mail of successful registration with user id and password.
Steps to fill XAT 2023 Application Form
- Step-2 : Now a dashbopard will appear with 2 options.
Step-3 : Choose the option applicable for you and click on "Apply Now".
Step-4 : Now on this window fill up all the personal and contact details such as name, address, and parents' information. Click on 'Next' once you filled in all the details.
Step-5 : On the next window enter all of your educational details and click on 'Next'.
Step-6 : On next window select the programe or course in which you are intersted and also enter work experience related details.
Step 7: Now on this tab candidates have to upload documents such as photograph , signature & proof of indetity.
Step 8 : On next tab a declaration will appear read it carefully and click on 'Continue'.
Step 9 : Fee payemnt window will appear choose a option to payment and pay the XAT exam fee.
- Step 10 : After the successful payment of fee applicant will receieve a SMS and mail on their contact details as confimation of exam form submission.
XAT Registration Fees
Note : Amount in INR
|XAT Exam Fee (Indian Candidate)||2000/-|
|Additional Fees of Candidates interested in XLRI||200/-|
|XAT 2023 Registration Fee for GMP Through GMAT||2500/-|
|AT 2023 Registration Fee for GMP Through GMAT (NRI Candidates)||5000/-|
Guidelines For Uploading Documents in XAT Application Form
- Applicant should use a recent clicked photograph.
- Upload a colored picture againest a light background (Preferably - White).
- Preferred Dimension of photograh is 200*230.
- Click picture with a straught face looking into camera.
- Minimum size for uploading photgraph is 20KB and maximum is 50KB.
- Photgraph should have mimimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch). Otherwise the Photo will not be accepted.
- Set scannner to true color before uploading the image.
- Applicant has to sign with Black Ink pen on white paper.
- Signature will be used for furhter verification purposes so provide your real sign. In case singnature found different during verification it will lead to disqualification.
- Recommended dimesion for signature is 140*60.
- File size of singnature should not be more then 20KB and less then 10KB.
- Use same 200 DPI as photograph.
- Adhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport - For verification
- 10th marksheet
- 12th marksheet
- Graduation Degree and Marksheet
- PG Degree and Marksheet (if any)
- Work Experience Letter