The CAT 2023 exam is Scheduled for November 26, 2023 and on November 07, 2023 the admit card will be available. The official mock test and the guide for the exam will be released on November 07, 2023. The exam will be held in 3 sessions at 155 cities and 410+ centres in India. For access to the mock test link candidates can go to - iimcat.ac.in. As per the information, the result of this year's exam is going to be declared on December 15, 2023. Also, the answer key will be available in the first week of December itself.
In 2023, almost 3,30,000 students have applied for the exam. After the covid-19, this is the highest number of applicants, almost 30% increse then last year.
Dates of CAT Exam 2023 | Schedule
|Notification Out||July 30, 2023|
|Registration Start||August 02, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||September 21, 2023|
|Form Correction Window||Spetember 25 - September 28, 2023|
|Mock Test Series Release||November 07, 2023|
|Admit card Release||November 07, 2023|
|Last Date to Download Admit Card||November 26, 2023|
|CAT Exam Date||November 26, 2023|
|Answer Sheet and Answer Key Release||December 03, 2023 (Expected)|
|Last Date to Challenge Answer Key||December 08, 2023 (Expected)|
|CAT Result Declaration Date||December 15, 2023 (Expected)|
important Points for CAT 2023
- Like the last few years CAT, this time was conducted online at 410 different centers in 155 cities across India.
- All the aspirants have the chance to select up to 6 cities as preferences for the CAT exam. earlier it was only 4.
- CAT exam will be conducted in three slots on the 26 November 2023 - Morning, Afternoon, and Evening.
- Check the latest CAT Exam Syllabus and CAT eligibility Criteria before moving forward with the exam form.
- Like always duration of the exam is 120 minutes which is divided into 3 sections - 40minutes each. Only the PWD-eligible candidates get extra 40 minutes to complete their exam.
- CAT 2023 Application Fee is also increased and it becomes 2400/- INR for General/OBC candidates and 1200/- for all the SC/ST/PWD/DA candidates.