Candidates who wish to appear in the upcoming CMAT exam for session 2023-25 have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- A graduation degree in any stream from a central or state government-recognized university is a must for all the candidates who want to apply for the exam.
- Students who are in the final year of their graduation or waiting for their results are also eligible for CMAT. But once they clear the selection process they have presented their mark sheet for verification at the time of admission.
- Only an Indian citizen is eligible for the CMAT exam.
- Candidate from any age group is eligible the applying.
Reservation Policy For CMAT
According to the laws of the Government of India, the reservation policy is as follows (as per categories )
- General - Economically Weaker Section (Gen-EWS) - 10%
- Other Backward Caste (OBC) - 27%
- Scheduled Caste (SC) - 15%
- Schedule Tribe (ST) - 7.5%
Note:-The candidate will not able to change the category selected after the CMAT registration.
Reservation Policy Based on Disability (As per RPwd Act 2016)
A person with benchmark disabilities is eligible for 5% reservation in CMAT.
Note:-A person with no less than 40% of a "specified disability" is eligible for reservation.
Categories of Specified Disability in RPwD 2016 act
- Physical Disability
- Locomotor Disability
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Visual Impairment
- Low Vision
- Hearing Impairment
- Hard of Hearing
- Language and Speech Disability
- Mental Illness
- Intellectual Disability
- Specific Learning Disability
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Multiple Disability
- Blood Disorder
- Sickle Cell Diseases
- Chronic Neurological Conditions
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease